- Monday: 9:30am - 9:00pm
- Tuesday: 9:30am - 9:00pm
- Wednesday: 9:30am - 9:00pm
- Thursday: 9:30am - 9:00pm
- Friday: 9:30am - 9:00pm
- Saturday: 9:30am - 9:00pm
- Sunday: 12:00pm - 5:00pm
At the ALDO GROUP, we are looking for talented and ambitious people to join our sales team.
A borderless world, a seamless marketplace; this is the vision of the ALDO Group, a family of brands custom-built to meet the demands of the modern international customer.
Specializing in the design and production of quality, stylish and accessible footwear and accessories, the ALDO Group now covers all corners of the footwear market with four signature brands: ALDO, CALL IT SPRING, and GLOBO. This diverse, yet specialized approach has allowed us to develop knowledge and expertise in all areas of the shoe retail business, so that we have a deep and proven understanding of what our customerswhatever their age, taste, budget, location or lifestyleare looking for. Combine this knowledge with a pioneering spirit and four decades of experience and you get a ground-breaking brand with limitless potential.
We are looking for candidates who can provide prompt and courteous service in order to maximize sales and customer service, so as to promote the company's image of quality and professionalism while being able to support the store manager in all tasks necessary to the efficient operation of the store.
The following are required:
- Open/Full-Time Availability
- Management Experience (Minimum 1 year)
- Retail and Customer Service Experience (Minimum 2 years)
- Able to practice professional and friendly salesmanship that maximizes sales.
- Provides excellent customer service.
- Maintains a neat and organized work space.
- Efficiently puts through transactions and understands credit policies and procedures.
- Worked in an environment that promotes loss prevention and understands standard security policies.
- Has a sufficient amount of knowledge regarding visual presentation, merchandising and store administration.
- Previously has assisted in the training of other sales associates in product knowledge , visual presentation, merchandising and/or sales techniques.
- Strong leadership skills, excellent communication skills, service-oriented, team player, fashion-oriented, willing to work retail hours and has a sense of initiative.
We offer rewarding challenges in a fast-paced and creative environment as well as:
- Competitive salaries
- Amazing discounts on merchandise,
- Incentive and rewards programs (Health Care, etc.)
If you are dynamic, ambitious and interested in being a part of the exciting world of fashion, take control of your future and submit your application NOW!
- Retail Management: 1 year