Our success story is deeply rooted in Our Brands, Our People and Our Service. Our Nine West Teams are passionate about our brands and are committed to providing exceptional sales and customer service. Our culture embraces those who enjoy making a difference. This is a great opportunity to commit to your success while driving company success.
* To provide our customers with the best possible customer service.
* Inventory control
* Assist Manager(s) with opening and closing of store
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Opening duties including cash audit, store set up
* Customer service focused
* POS register functions
* Loss Prevention and Sales floor awareness
* Committed to excellence
* Good listening and suggestive selling skills
* Good communication skills
* Inventory control shipping/receiving/stockroom shifting
* Daily housekeeping duties
* Closing duties including cash reconciliation at the end of day
* Provide guidance to Floor Sales Associates
* Print daily reports
Key Results Expectations:
* To achieve and surpass weekly sales and handbag plans by providing excellent customer service.
* Some involvement in inventory management and stockroom duties.
Work Experience Requirements:
* Some retail experience
* Use of MS Office software
Nine West Canada LP. is committed to offering reasonable accommodations to job applicants with disabilities. If you require assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us in-person, through email, or by phone.
* Retail: 1 year