Hours & Directions
Note: Some store hours may vary. For details regarding specific store hours, please contact the retailer directly.
- Monday 9:30am - 9:00pm
- Tuesday 9:30am - 9:00pm
- Wednesday 9:30am - 9:00pm
- Thursday 9:30am - 9:00pm
- Friday 9:30am - 9:00pm
- Saturday 9:30am - 9:00pm
- Sunday 12:00pm - 5:00pm
- Labour Day - Sept. 7, 2020 Closed
- Thanksgiving Day - Oct. 12, 2020 Closed
- Remembrance Day - Nov. 11, 2020 Closed
- Christmas Eve - Dec. 24, 2020 9:30am - 5:00pm
- Christmas Day - Dec. 25, 2020 Closed
- Boxing Day - Dec. 26, 2020 Closed
- New Year's Eve - Dec. 31, 2020 9:30am - 5:00pm
- New Year's Day - Jan. 1, 2021 Closed
FROM HALIFAX STANFIELD INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT:
Take NS-102 S
Keep Left at fork and continue on NS 118
Take Exit 11 to merge on NS-111 toward NS-7
Take Exit 5 Mic Mac Blvd.keep right at fork
FROM DOWNTOWN HALIFAX
Take Barrington Street to the Angus Macdonald Bridge* towards Dartmouth
Go Straight at lights onto Nantucket
Turn Left on Victoria Road
Turn Right on Woodland Avenue
Turn Right on Mic Mac Blvd.
*Please note the Macdonald Bridge is a toll bridge - cost at toll is $1.00.
Take Barrington Street North to exit for MacKay Bridge (Dartmouth) - MacKay is also a toll bridge - cost at toll is $1.
Merge onto NS-111
Take Exit 5 for Mic Mac Boulevard
BY PUBLIC TRANSIT
The Bus stop is located by Winner’s. For transit schedules and route maps please visit Metro Transit or our Guest Services Centre.
Bike Racks Located at:
- Winner’s Entrance
- Old Navy Entrance
- Bank of Montreal Entrance