You can't buy product if it's not on the floor, right?! As a part-time Stock Associate, you're an expert at keeping product moving from the Stockroom to the Salesfloor through shipment processing, replenishment, markdowns and merchandising. You've got a passion for AEO Brand Standards, an eye for merchandising and a keen attention to detail. Even though the Stockroom is #yourplace, you're able to flex your skills to support your team and guests on the Salesfloor as needed. Most importantly, you represent AEO values and you bring your REAL self to work every day!
- You've got a passion for brand standards: You're a go-getter when it comes to keeping product moving and you do so through effective and timely shipment processing, replenishment, markdowns and merchandising.
- The Stockroom is your home base and you #ownit! You're a master at keeping the Stockroom running efficiently and productively by ensuring merchandise, visual props, marketing and fixtures stay organized.
- You're innovative: Whenever you see a merchandising opportunity, you inform store leadership, make a game plan, and take action to correct it.
- You know that teamwork makes the dream work: You're always prepared to step in and help fellow team members complete non stock-related tasks or assist with guests.
- Integrity is your middle name: Safety standards are a priority to you, both in the Stockroom and on the Salesfloor. You follow Asset Protection standards and always adhere to AEO's policies and procedures.
YOU'D BE GREAT FOR THIS ROLE IF:
- You love AE and Aerie products!
- You love organization and have attention to detail; priority-setting and time management are your strong suits.
- You have flexible availability- you're there to get product moving early in the morning, late in the evening and on the weekends.
- You've worked in a stock-related role previously - #practicemakesperfect.
OUR ASSOCIATES LOVE AEO BECAUSE:
- They work with REAL people - there's nothing like your #AEOFamily.
- They're given opportunities for development, the chance to learn new skills, and are offered great potential for career advancement.
- They receive 40% off product at both AE & Aerie year-round (plus additional seasonal discounts with new Floorsets!)
- They participate in store contests for the chance to win FREE merchandise and other exclusive prizes.
AEO is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to complying with all federal and provincial equal employment opportunity and human rights laws. AEO prohibits discrimination against associates and applicants for employment because of the individual's race, national or ethnic origin, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, family status, disability, a conviction for which a pardon has been granted or any other ground protected by applicable human rights legislation. This applies to all AEO activities, including, but not limited to, recruitment, hiring, compensation, assignment, training, promotion, performance evaluation, discipline and discharge. AEO also provides reasonable accommodation of religion and disability in accordance with applicable law.
- Saturday 10:00am - 7:00pm
- Sunday 12:00pm - 5:00pm
- Monday 10:00am - 7:00pm
- Tuesday 10:00am - 7:00pm
- Wednesday 10:00am - 7:00pm
- Thursday 10:00am - 7:00pm
- Friday 10:00am - 7:00pm